PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free Summer Lunch Program Update

I have not been able to find any direct link to information on this program here in Buffalo. I happened to be at a Free Summer Lunch Program site today and saw that the lunches will start on the 7th of July. So it is still active and in the locations that I listed in the last post but they will not start serving lunches until the 7th.

Also remember that tomorrow is the Opening day for all splash pads and pools in the City of Buffalo. I happen to know from getting out there that the Williamsville pools are already open and so are the Cheektowaga pools.

Happy swimming in The Buff... just remember to wear a swimming suit!

If you have additional information about what you town/village/city offers this summer leave me a comment and let us all know.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2