PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Swag Bucks: Even More Ways to Earn!

Search & Win

Since the release of SwagBucks 3.0 they have steadily been adding more ways that you/we/I can earn 'bucks'. Since my last posts about SwagBucks do not include these ways I thought it was time for a little update. In just the short few months since the release I have earned more than $100 in Amazon e-gift cards. This site REALLY DOES WORK!

First off, you gotta sign up for SwagBucks


* You already know about the Tool Bar daily bucks from my previous posts.
* I also wrote about No Obligation Special Offers daily bucks.
*Another one I wrote about previously is Daily Tasks located on the Special Offers page Wall 1.
* I also wrote about the commercials you can see on the different Special Offer Walls. You should know that there is an additional Special Offer Wall that is not located under the Special Offers Tab. There is a yellow bar area towards the bottom of the SwagBucks home page. This offer wall has the most possible daily commercial bucks. All you have to do is click on the little commercial offers (currently Scion, Best Buy, Bing... etc for 3 bucks each ... and KIN for 2).

Some new things:
*Daily Polls! Each day they have a new poll up for you to vote on. Each day that you vote you will receive buck(s). You can access the Daily Polls from the 'Daily Polls' tab on the right side of the Swagbucks homepage.
*Trusted Surveys! They just added this feature this week and I LOVE IT! Each day that you go to your Trusted Surveys Dashboard (also located on the right hand side of the home page), you will receive bucks. You can also see all the Surveys available for you to take. If you qualify for and complete the surveys you will earn the stated bucks for that survey. I earned 250 for 1 survey earlier this week and it only took me 15 mins to complete!
*Birthday Bucks! Enter your birthday on your profile page (My Account, I think) and on your birthday you will receive 50 swag bucks! NICE huh?

*Finally, and this is the main area that you will earn bucks each and every day... SEARCHING! Do all your searches on SwagBucks and you WILL be rewarded. It won't be every search but you will see them stack up each day. Instead of going straight to Facebook each day I up my chances by typing in 'Facebook' in the SwagBucks search engine. I've won bucks several times on this search! I do the same for all my daily sites (email, forums, websites, etc.) every search you do gets you closer to earning rewards.

If you haven't signed up yet do it now ... I promise you won't be sorry! Use my link to sign up and we will both get rewarded! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/srvymaster

Happy searching, surfing and swagging!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2