PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm giving away a $5 Amazon gift card!

Search & Win

I just redeemed swag bucks for my 3rd $5 Amazon e-card/gift card for the month of March. In celebration I'm going to give it away!!! How can you be the lucky winner you ask???

Here's how it will work:
step 1) sign up for SwagBucks using this link: SwagBucks
step 2) do some searches using their home page and win your first 'swag buck'
step 3) leave me a comment with your email address... (these will not be published, I will be using the comment moderation tool) I will verify with SwagBucks that you completed steps 1 & 2 above.

Anyone that completes steps 1-3 above before the end of March will be entered into a random drawing. The drawing will take place the beginning of April and I will contact the winner via email. The winner will have 72 hrs to contact me back after which I will send the Amazon e-card redemption code to them via email. IF the winner does not contact me back with in 72 hrs I will randomly draw another winner. I will also post the winner here.

Good Luck and happy swagging! I know you'll love it as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2