PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Are You a Thomas Collector?


Everyone seems to love Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends. Growing up my brother was all about Thomas. He watched all the shows, had all the VHS tapes (yup, no DVDs in the dark ages) and even had lots of Thomas paraphernalia. How about you, do you collect them or your child? Well this weekend only (Sat and Sunday) you can go into Toys R Us and pick up your FREE TT item. Go HERE and print the coupon, then head on over to Toys R Us and redeem it. I picked up one today that I'll stock away until my son's birthday. The retail value of the toy: $21.99. There were cheaper ones but I liked this one best. There are 4 engines to chose from, read your coupon and ask a sales associate if you need help.

Speaking of Toys R Us, I took my oldest daughter with me today and we were there during the Little Peoples Birthday Celebration. She got to play with all the LP toys, color an LP color page and got a gift bag with an LP DVD.

I'd say we had a pretty sucessfull day at TRS. Toys R Us is a great place to find things to do with all their special celebrations and demonstrations as well as pick up free stuff through their Birthday Club and other free offers.

If you are not already on their email and birthday list sign up today HERE.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2