PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Friday, March 27, 2009

What Does a $.40 Box of Cereal Look Like?

This is what a less than $.40 box of cereal looks like! Can you believe it? It's 17 oz of lightly crunchy nuggets, granola, raisins, almonds and a touch of honey. At CVS this week - until Saturday night - they have this cereal on sale BOGO Free. I learned a huge money saving tip - when the store has a BOGO free sale, USE TWO COUPONS!

This cereal is $4.79, usually 2 boxes would cost $9.58 at CVS. With the BOGO sale it made 2 boxes $4.79 (50% off), then I had 2 coupons for $2 off 1 box (print them HERE, don't forget to hit your back button to print it twice). I used 2 coupons and that brought my total to $.79, for TWO boxes of cereal!!!

I'm converted and you should be two - BOGO sales are your friend. Always use 2 coupons when buying two products!



Now, what does a free box of cereal look like? Well if you are diabetic it looks like this:
Most stores carry Glucerna cereal for less than $5.00 a box (I found it at Walgreens for $4.99). Go HERE and print a $5 off 1 box of cereal coupon, don't forget to hit your back button to print it twice, or you can call 1-877-879-4857 they will mail a coupon for $5 off 1. I picked up 2 boxes at Walgreens this week and got a $2.50 off my next order coupon!!! I think this offer is good until 3/28 so get it soon.

Get out there and get your cheap cereal...and other groceries too.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2