PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Walgreens List 3/15-3/21

This is just my list... there are lots of other lists out there with lots more deals but I try to only pick up the ones my family uses or are free (and I just started collecting coupons so I can't get all the deals listed).

Wal-Zyr 24 hr allergy relief 5 tabs
$3.99
final price: FREE after Easy Saver Rebate (just this week)

1 Reach Toothbrush, 1 Reach Ultra Clean floss, 1 500ml Listerine
3 for $9.00
$6.00 back in RRs (register rewards to spend on next purchase)
$3.00/3 coupon from 3/15 sunday paper
final price: FREE

I also picked up their other free items for March through their rebate program. Last week I got Axe Shampoo and some Advanced Memory Formula for FREE

This week I'm on the look out for the Walgreens Extra Strength Headache Relief 20 tabs that is FREE after rebate. I've checked 2 stores now and they are still out of it so at least I have till 3/28 to pick it up.

I found yesterday that the Rebates through Walgreens couldn't be easier - you can do it all ONLINE!!! That's my kind of rebate :)

There were a few other odds and ends I picked up while I was there so I still had to pay them but, I got some good stuff that we use for CHEAP!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2