PRINT YOUR COUPONS HERE!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Get Your Free Dirt Here!


There are more things than just dirt for free. Some of it is not free but dirt cheap! Here's what I've gotten just this week: (these are all things we will use, if it's the end of the year and we don't use them than we will donate them to a charity.)


Today I picked up 6 bars of Johnson and Johnson Buddies Soap for FREE at Target. They were $.97 and I had coupons for $1.00 off so they actually took an additional $.03 off my bill for the other items. You can find coupons located HERE on my favorite blog for couponing. In addition I picked up some Motts applesauce that was on sale for $1.69 a package (six individual containers), I had a Target coupon for $1.00 off and a manufactures coupon for an additional $.55 off. That made my out of pocket expense for them $.14 a piece! You can find the Target coupon HERE and the MC coupon HERE.

I also picked up some Sambucol at Walgreens for cheap ($2.99) and now I get another one free. How? It's normal price is $12.99 and in Walgreens EasySaver there is a coupon for $10 off. Inside the box of Sambucol is a $3.00 coupon off your next purchase. I've actually been trying this poduct out this week because I've had a minor cold and...IT WORKS AND I LOVE IT! I hope I can pick some more up before the 28th when the ES coupon expires.

Speaking of Walgreens, I've also gotten Pert Plus for Men for free (after rebate found HERE- but actually I had a $1 coupon from HERE, so it is a $1 money maker), Walgreens Extra Strength Headache Relief 20 tabs free after Easy Saver Rebate, Wal-Zyr 24 hr allergy relief 5 tabs free after Easy Saver Rebate. I've stopped into 3 different Walgreens now and everyone is out of the 1 Reach Toothbrush, 1 Reach Ultra Clean floss, 1 500ml Listerine sale items (what a shocker since they are free with this weeks Sunday paper coupon) but I was able to get some rain checks so I'll still get them free once they are back in stock. I'm also going to pick up their Energizer 4 pack of rechargable batteries that are on sale from $12.99 to $7.99 and there is an Easy Saver rebate for $5.00 back on up to 3 packages which makes them $2.99. We use these lots of our electronics and are always in need of them. We'll have to pick up an Energizer recharger too but I've got a $5.00 rebate on one of those and I saw one for $9.99 at Walgreens so it would be $4.99 in the end. I also got the Free Wrigley's gum with the coupon from this last week's Sunday paper.

At CVS I picked up 1 Dry Idea roll on deodorant for Free (actually $1.01 money maker from using the coupon found HERE), 1 Irish Spring body wash (also a $1.00 money maker from using the coupon from this last Sunday's ad) and finally Colgate Max White toothpaste.

That's it so far, I'd say that Sunday paper is definately worth the $2.00! I'll update this as the week goes on but if anyone is reading this than they can get these deals too.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2